CKCW WINE STORAGE LOCKER AGREEMENT:
Locker #: _______mthly fee_________
This Agreement is made by and between:
Additional access name: ________________________________________________
Member Email Address: __________________________________________________________________
Wine Locker Lease Holder Hereinafter called Member, and Casey Key Collector Wine, hereinafter called CKCW.
CKCW hereby agrees to lease to and Member agrees to lease from CKCW an enclosed space herein designated as a “Wine Locker” for the sole purpose of storing wine. CKCW and Member agree as follows:
- Member leases the locker identified above (the “Locker”).
- This lease will begin on the day this agreement has been signed by both parties and will continue until for a minimum of 3 months.
- This lease will automatically renew for an additional 3 month unless terminated by lessee, in writing, on 15 day notice prior to the expiration of the then-current term. CKCW reserves the right to revoke lockers at any time.
- Member authorizes CKCW to charge Member’s Credit Card on file for the full amount of the rental fee at the beginning of the first term of this lease (3 month minimum) and at the beginning of any renewal term. The rental fee may change at any time with 3 months’ notice.
- Member shall remove the contents of the Locker at the expiration or earlier termination of the term and return the Locker and all keys to CKCW in the same condition as they were received, reasonable wear and tear expected. CKCW may remove the contents of any Locker on which the term has expired, or this agreement has been terminated.
- Member agrees to use the Locker solely for the storage of wines, and to otherwise comply with the Wine Storage Locker Rules in effect from time to time. The Wine Storage Locker Rules are posted on CKCW website and CKCW shall have the right to amend the Wine Storage Locker Rules at its discretion. CKCW may terminate this agreement on written notice if Member fails or refuses to comply with the Wine Storage Locker Rules.
- Member agrees to hold CKCW harmless from liability for loss or damage to Member’s wines except for loss or damage due to CKCW’s fraud, willful injury or willful violation of the law.
- Member shall maintain insurance covering any loss or damage to Members wine.
- Notices to Member shall be deemed delivered when emailed to the Member Email Address set forth above or to such substitute email address as Member has provided to CKCW in writing.
- This agreement shall be for the benefit of and be binding upon the parties hereto and their respective successors and assigns and shall constitute the final agreement and understanding of the parties on the subject matter hereof. This agreement may be modified only by a writing signed by the parties. If any provision is held invalid, illegal or unenforceable, such invalidity, illegality or unenforceability shall not affect any other provision of this agreement, but this agreement shall be construed as if such invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision had not been contained herein. This amendment may be executed in any number of counterparts, each of which shall be deemed to be an original, but all of which together shall constitute one and the same instrument.
Member Signature: ______________________________________________Date:_____________
CKCW Signature: ________________________________________________ Date: ________________
Name & Title: ______________________________________________ __________________________