Opus One Overture Bordeaux blend California Napa n/v

Opus One Overture Bordeaux blend California Napa n/v

Regular price $129.00

Only 1 left.

The second wine of Opus One is available in small quantities. This is a multi-vintage blend. Overture displays a vibrant garnet color with expressive aromas of fresh red fruit. Notes of bright cherry and red currant are underpinned by more earthy tones of ground cocoa, cedar and vanilla. Extended barrel aging gives the wine an elegant texture accentuated by round tannins and a soft mouthfeel.

Approximately 70% Cabernet Sauvignon, with the remaining 30% being Merlot, Cab. Franc, Petit Verdot and Malbec